WOW – I can’t believe the 1st year of Jenny Watts Photography has already come and gone. I couldn’t be more thankful for all of my clients, friends and family that have encouraged and supported me along the way. It’s been a whirlwind and quite a step away from the corporate world…but I’m loving it!! In celebration of year one I thought I’d have some FUN with a little contest and offer a GREAT DEAL to my current and future clients! Sound good!?
Here’s the lowdown on the CONTEST. Below are some of my personal favs from a few sessions during my 1st year. They are also images that I’d love to see BIG on my clients walls. In order to award one lucky client a large print (12×18 or 16×20) of their photo, I need you to VOTE! The photo with the most comments wins! Here’s how to play…
- VOTE… A) leave a comment(s) below stating the image you love the most B) or leave a comment(s) on my Facebook Fan Page
- VOTE & SHARE…even if you aren’t one of the photos listed, vote. Also forward on to Friends and Family so they can chime in
- Vote as much as you want
- Deadline to vote is by 7pm on Thursday 4/22/10. I’ll notify the winner that day as well
Now…A GIFT FOR EVERYONE! (perfect timing for MOTHERS DAY or FATHERS DAY Gifts!)
- Book a session in April or May 2010 and get 40% off your session fee!
- Book a session in June or July and get 25% off your session fee!
- Yep … you guessed it! These offers are for past, present and future clients. Must mention 1st Year Anniversary Special upon booking.
- Your session must be booked before the end of April for this promotion
- Additional bonus for clients that I photographed in my first year…when mentioning this special, you’ll receive the discounted session and a complimentary 8×12 from your session! It’s my extra thank you for making year 1 so wonderful!
Thank you everyone…it’s truly been an honor and a pleasure to capture some special moments of your little ones. Your children are simply amazing!
PS…please don’t be sad if your photo is not on here. It only means that you already purchased one of my favorites for your wall! 😉
For more from a few of these previously blogged sessions click on…THREE FOUR EIGHT
I’m so very proud of your work. And, #8 is a winner. You took a B&W of Carson which I am in love with. Please tell me how to find it.
Hi Audrey!!! Shoot me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and I can help you find the pic you are talking about. 🙂
As someone who spends a great deal of time travelling The U.S., I have seen alot of cute ones and kissed alot of cute ones – but the child pictured at # 9 has my vote.
As a tourist from New York visiting Texas, I would plant my kiss on the cute cheeks of number 9
my nephew #9!
I love #8. 🙂 Beautiful photos Jenny!
#9 IS TAKING THE PRIZE!
NUMBER 4 IS MY FAVORITE. SHE TRULY IS A BEAUTY!!
MY VOTE IS FOR NUMBER 4. REMINDS ME OF A VERY GOOD FRIEND OF MINE.
number 8 I love the fingers in the mouth!
Number 9 has the special twinkle in his eyes.
Voting for #4~~a beautiful young lady inside and out~~so stunning!
All are great but my vote is “4
Voting for #4 ~ a heart stopper (they are all adorable)
#9… that lil guy has hair like his grand father used to have at that age…! GREAT PIC!!
No. 9 definetly
I vote for #4!!!
I am voting for 9 – hair and smile, he should win by a mile
#9 is the clear winner. But now, Ben gets seven!
leave a comment